Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dear Santa... (8-4-10)

This morning I was entertaining Madison by letting her look at the American Girl website. If you're unfamiliar with American Girl, it is a line of dolls that you can design to look like your child.

Madison was going nuts over the bitty baby that had dark hair & eyes, just like hers. Although, she liked the one that came with all the accessories. She made it clear that it had to be the one with all the "stuff".

A little while later I saw her scribbling in her notepad. She basically writes the letter "M" over & over again. :) I asked what she was writing. She put her pen down & read, "Dear Santa...bring me bunch of stuff. Oh & bring Noah a baseball."

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! you are so smart by recording all of those great utterances... i've forgotten literally hundreds of things ava's cracked me up with. they're fleeting, you are right. you've inspired me to record in a little pink journal... something for her to laugh over when she's thirty. thx kitty.

    ReplyDelete